M3Cargo (hereinafter also referred to as the Site, we) ensures the confidentiality of the data of users of the Site. We strive to respect the confidentiality and integrity of personal data and any other information that we receive from the Users of the site. We collect only the information that allows us to provide users with the services of the site at the highest level. It also helps us to protect the site and Users from fraudulent activities of third parties and spam.
1. Personal data is understood as any information that allows you to establish a person or a method of contact with the Site Visitor, including name, phone number or e-mail address. With your permission, we use some personal data to contact you on issues related to the services of the Site.
2. Personal data is used by us for the following purposes:
- providing the User with personalized services;
- communication with the User, as well as processing requests and applications left by Users on the Site;
- improving the quality of the Site, ease of use, development of new services;
- filling the Site with content in accordance with the requests and interests of the Users;
- if necessary, conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
3. Information and personal data that we collect and process:
- User Names;
- Users phone number;
- Information about the content of the application left by the Users on the Site;
- Additional Information. We may collect additional information if you access the Site through a specific device (for example, information about the operating system of your mobile device or computer, about your browser).
5. Cases of disclosure and transfer of personal data. We undertake not to disclose or transfer any of your personal data to third parties or persons not associated with the Site, except in the following cases
- When it is required in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, court decisions or other requirements and requests of government agencies;
- If it is required to protect the rights of M3Cargo;
- If there is sufficient reason to believe that the information provided on the Site is being used by you to commit illegal actions or actions that threaten public safety.
The term of use of personal data. We store the personal data of Users throughout the entire time of using the Site. M3Cargo reserves the right to use anonymized data for marketing and statistical purposes even after the end of the use of the site.
Deletion and modification of personal data. The Site user can change his personal data at any time or withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending us a notification. To do this, the User can use one of the following methods: contact the M3Cargo representative by the phone number indicated on the Site; write to the support chat; send an email to the address: email@example.com After receiving such notification, we will make sure that personal data is deleted as soon as possible.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. When you visit a website, cookies allow the website to "remember" you and your preferences in order to improve the quality of your interaction with the Site.
Most browsers allow you to view, delete and block cookies from websites. Please note that deleting all cookies will reset all of your settings, including the option to opt out of cookies, as this function itself requires the placement of an appropriate opt-out cookie on your device.
7. Final provisions: